Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Waking up

So, I have come to the realization that one of my absolute favorite things about being a Daddy, is watching mi chiquiringuis wake up in the morning. Actually not just the mornings but really anytime. We have been so blessed with a excellent sleeper. I swear he would sleep all day sometimes if we allowed him to. There is just something I love about sneaking into his room, and peaking into his crib to see him sound asleep. Most of the times he is completely turned around from where we left him. I think that he must dream that he is crawling or running around with all of his animal friends in his crib. And then there is his little feddish of having a blanket next to his face. He has to have a blanket in his hands, and loves to rub it against his cheek while he is falling a sleep and sometimes while he is sleeping. So, sometimes I just like to sit there and watch him sleep, but eventually I have to wake him up, so I call his name, and almost automatically he turns around and says hello with the biggest, and cutest smile in the world! It's those big smiles, those little moments, those feelings that fill your heart with love, and joy that I can't get enough of. Those are the times when you realize what is most important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment