Monday, August 8, 2011

ELLA!!!


Another post? Yeah, cause today was another special day...Today ELLA came and visited us! It was a lot of fun! Leah sent me a message letting me know Ella was in town with her dad, and that she really wanted to see Gabriel. So I texted John and set up a time that she could come over and see him, and so we all could see her. We decided to make it a family affair and invited Anna, Emma, Riann, Tean, and Lecksa all over to see her as well. We all talked played, ate, played, and ate some more. All the kids love going out to the garage and playing on the rings. I think Tean would ask me almost every 10 min, "Andrew, can I go play in the garage?"

All of them play and get along so well, it's really enjoyable to see how much they get along and like being with each other.

Plus it was fun spending time with Ella. We had a gymnastic throwdown. I think I might have taken her on the cartwheel, but she had me on the splits.

When Ella first came, Gabriel was sooo excited! He started waving his little arms up and down like crazy, and making his little humming noises. He went to Ella with out any problem, and had fun the whole evening. He loved seeing Lecksa, someone around his same age and height (more so than the other kids), and had a blast mimicking Tean's crazy arm movements and gestures. Overall it was a great night. We should have taking more pics but here's what we got.


No comments:

Post a Comment